Posted on 04/20/2021Friendly Faces Senior Care - Houston, TX 77056
11.00-13.00 per hour Part Time
Friendly Faces' services for home care in are designed to meet the needs, abilities and expectations of our seniors along with their loved ones. We offer in home care and our goal is to ensure that our seniors are able to live independent happy lives in the comfort of their own homes. Sign up Bonus up to $250.00 !
Schedule your virtual interview today : calendly.com/laurafriendlyfaces/virtual-interview
What makes Friendly Faces Senior Care unique? Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate
- Employee and Client Referral Bonus
- Continuing Training Available
- All shifts available
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and toileting.
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- The ability to communicate with clients and family members
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany on errands
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including preparing, serving and other tasks, if necessary
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver
- Take pride in providing high quality care
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
Please apply online at https://www.friendlyfaces.com/join-our-team/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
We are providing PPE for our caregivers including N95 & surgical masks, gloves, face shields and when necessary gowns and shoe covers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please login to apply for this job.