Posted on 11/11/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Marketing Strategist participates in the processes related to the annual marketing plan. Responsible for the strategic development and maintenance of marketing collateral, and the analysis related to individual strategies from the annual marketing plan and other corporate objectives.
What you will do:
- Utilize strategic marketing skills to coordinate the creation of effective marketing materials as they relate to the annual marketing plan.
- Develop communication plans to implement marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Collaborate with other areas to ensure that marketing materials are consistent with brand standards, accurate, timely and professional.
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of communication materials (print, web and multimedia).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of previously implemented marketing strategies.
- Maintain current working knowledge of all products, services, policies and procedures.
- Work on special projects relating to the marketing of GuideStone products and services.
- Assist in maintaining cost effective inventories of materials.
- Travel occasionally to train, evaluate marketing efforts, and serve as a “back-up” for Relationship Management.
- Assist with updating website content as needed.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; degree preferred with major or minor in marketing. Marketing certification or graduate studies in marketing preferred.
- Travels less than 5% annually.
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office and appropriate GuideStone system applications.
- Prior experience or education in marketing or sales.
- Prior experience or education in financial services.
- Business writing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and establish deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex concepts into communication materials that are attractive, readable, clear and concise.
- Effectively address concerns of target audience through communication materials.
- Self-starter with strong organization skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt efficiently to urgent sensitive assignments and to negotiate and reschedule projects when priorities overlap.
- Good presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of GuideStone products and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and then share information with others
- Ability to understand and interpret concepts, legislation and regulations applicable to Retirement
- Project planning and project management skills.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
Please login to apply for this job.