Senior Marketing Strategist
Posted on 06/08/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Senior Marketing Strategist will plan, execute and analyze strategic initiatives which contribute to the acquisition, growth and retention of clients and prospects either as defined in the annual marketing plan or as deemed necessary to advance the objectives of the organization.
What you will do:
- Work within department and with stakeholders to plan and develop annual marketing plan.
- Research market trends and industry analysis in order to appropriately position products and services
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of marketing strategies to determine next steps and opportunities for improvement
- Utilize current working knowledge of all products and services to ensure that marketing content meets clients’ needs.
- Develop communication plans to implement marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Assist in determining appropriate content, design and timing of communication pieces to meet goals and objectives of division.
- Ensure that marketing materials are consistent with brand standards and are accurate, timely and professional.
- Work with Interactive and Online Strategy team to create and implement strategies and enhance web content
- Assist in maintaining cost effective inventories of materials.
- Work on special projects relating to Retirement, Insurance, Property & Casualty, & Investments products, services, policies and procedures.
- Travel occasionally to evaluate marketing efforts and serve as a “back-up” for Relationship Management.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; degree preferred with major or minor in marketing.
- Travel is less than 5 to 10% annually.
- Marketing certification or graduate studies in marketing, preferred
- Prior experience or education in marketing, financial services, or sales.
- Business writing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and establish deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex concepts into communication materials that are attractive, readable, clear and concise.
- Effectively address concerns of target audience through communication materials.
- Self-starter with strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt efficiently to urgent sensitive assignments and to negotiate and reschedule projects when priorities overlap.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and then share information with others
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret legislation and regulations applicable to GuideStone products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate them into understandable communication materials and forms.
- Project planning and project management skills.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
Please login to apply for this job.